Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Brown Sugar Nail Spa a black-owned nail salon?
2. Do you accept walk-ins?
- No, per governmental guidance we are no longer accepting walk-ins. The salon will be operating by appointment-only.
3. Is there a charge for cancelling appointments?
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time are subject to a cancellation fee (see our Policies page). If you cancel within 1 hour of your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged as a no-show.
4. How can I schedule an appointment at Brown Sugar Nail Spa?
-All appointments must be scheduled via our website, we do not schedule appointments over the phone.
5. Can I reschedule my appointment?
-Yes but if you reschedule within within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment you will be charged per our cancellation policy.
6. Can I change my services once I arrive for my appointment?
-Unfortunately only the services that are scheduled will be provided due to availability and staff scheduling. Please speak with your technician at the time of your service for specific details.
7. The website says that there's no appointments available, is that accurate?
-Our website contains our most up-to-date availability information. Your desired services and/or requested technician will affect scheduling availability but no worries, people often cancel their appointments so check our website frequently.