Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Brown Sugar Nail Spa a black-owned nail salon?
2. Do you accept walk-ins?
- No, per governmental guidance we are no longer accepting walk-ins. The salon will be operating by appointment-only.
3. Is there a charge for cancelling appointments?
- Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of the scheduled time are subject to a cancellation fee (see our Policies page). If you cancel within 1 hour of your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged as a no-show.
4. How can I schedule an appointment at Brown Sugar Nail Spa?
-All appointments must be scheduled via our website, we do not schedule appointments over the phone.
5. Can I reschedule my appointment?
-Yes but if you reschedule within 24 hours of the scheduled appointment you will be charged per our cancellation policy.
6. Can I change my services once I arrive for my appointment?
-Unfortunately only the services that are scheduled will be provided due to availability and staff scheduling. Please speak with your technician at the time of your service for specific details.
7. The website says that there's no appointments available, is that accurate?
-Our website contains our most up-to-date availability information. Your desired services and/or requested technician will affect scheduling availability, but no worries, people often cancel their appointments so check our website frequently.
8. Does Brown Sugar Nail Spa work over services performed elsewhere?
-Effective 9/1/2020, BSNS will no longer work over lash or sculpture (acrylic, hard gel, PolyGel, etc.) services that were not performed at our salon. We take pride in the quality of the services that we provide and we cannot guarantee the quality of services performed elsewhere. Please schedule removal of outside products when booking your appointment to ensure that you can be serviced.
9. How can I cancel my appointment?
-Appointments can be canceled by logging into your online account and managing your scheduled appointment, emailing the salon at email@example.com, calling and speaking to salon personnel, or leaving a voicemail. Please note that the online system will not allow you to manage appointments that are within 24-hours of the scheduled time. A missed call does not suffice as a cancellation notice so please leave a message if you are unable to speak with someone.